여름철 피부관리 방법과 피부에 좋은 음식

The drama that actor Lee Jaewook starred in

Today, I will introduce you to actor Lee Jae-wook, a former model in Korea. The drama he starred in is drawing many issues and drawing attention. I'll introduce the dramas that I appeared in.


Lee Jae wook

I was born in 1998 and am 24 years old. I made my debut with the tvN drama 'Memories of the Alhambra Palace' in 2018. The current agency is C-Jes Entertainment, and there are actors Seol Kyung-gu, Park Sung-woong, Moon So-ri, and Song Il-guk in the same family. It hasn't been a few years since I debuted, but I've already won Rookie of the Year and Excellence Awards at the Acting Awards. It's nice to see you gaining popularity as a rising star as soon as you debuted and working hard on your work.


이재욱-사진


Lee Jae wook in a drama

Below is a selection of the most interesting dramas among the dramas he appeared in that I watched.

Memories of the Alhambra (2018, tvN)

Actor Lee Jae-wook's debut work and strong impression. The background game, and background is Spain. It is said that the augmented reality, SF, SF, SF, and Fantasy drama. In the memory, Lee Jae-wook, Lee Jae-wook played a role of Markko. My eyes are a Spanish student competition. In fact, I couldn't imagine this actor Lee Jae-wook, but I couldn't imagine this actor Lee Jae-wook. I think it's so strong, but I didn't think I didn't think I didn't think it. It was a powerful snake that was the opposite side of the background of the background. Park Shin Hye-hye and Hyun Bin's maintained, but there was a little bit difficult to understand, but there was some difficult to understand, but it was difficult to understand. If you're curious about Lee Jae-wook's debut



Search WWW (2018, tvN)

Please enter a search term 'www' is a drama starring Lim Soo-jung, Lee Da-hee, and Jeon Hye-jin. I played the role of Seol Ji-hwan in "WWW". In the early days of DeMara, she appeared as a villain in the drama "What's Wrong with My Mother-in-law?" in the drama "What's Wrong with My Mother-in-law?" and drew attention as she appeared as Lee Da-hee's counterpart. I think she shook women's hearts from this point on while acting as Lee Da-hee's fake boyfriend. The kiss scene clip has the highest number of views among the Gumble U clips. It was a role where I could feel Lee Jae-wook's pure and honest charm.


Extraordinary you (2019, MBC)

Actor Lee Jae-wook who works hard without a break. The day I found it is a fantasy romance drama. It's about a high school girl, Dano, making love against her set fate. I play the role of Baek Kyung in the second year of Sri High School. It's a drama I haven't watched yet. Should I say that I saved the drama that I'm going to watch?When I think about it again, all the great actors such as Ro Woon, Jung Gun-joo, and Kim Young-dae are here, but I don't know why I haven't seen them^^; Actor Lee Jae-wook won the Best Male Actor Award at the MBC Drama Awards. Originally, he was supposed to play Haru in the audition, but he played Baekgyeong at the recommendation of the recommendation of the director.



When the Weather Is Fine (2020, jtbc)

I was able to watch "If the Weather Is Nice" warmly. I started watching because I like the main actors of Seo Kang-joon and Park Min-young. If you want to see a heartwarming romance, I think you should watch this drama. It's a better drama to watch when it's a little cold than the weather right now. The actual broadcast was also aired from February to April, so it would be better to wait until February and watch it. 


Lee Jang-woo is a friend of the main character Eun-seop, appearing as a public official at Hyechon City Hall in "I'll Visit You If the Weather Is Nice." He was a member of a book club and a smart and upright character. I liked Lee Jae-wook in this drama, so I watched the next drama, Dodosol Solarasol.



DodoSolSoLaLaSol (2020, KBS)

Dodosol Solarasol is actor Lee Jae-wook's first main character. Before it started as a romantic comedy, many people expected it, but it was a pity that the ratings were low. In the drama, he played the role of 'Sun Woo-joon' and his counterpart was actress Go Ara. 


Lee Jae-wook won the Best Male Actor Award at the KBS Drama Awards. If you're looking for a drama that's easy to watch and comfortable, please watch "Do-sol-sol-la-la-sol".



Alchemy of souls (2022, tvN)

Reunion, which first aired on June 18, 2022, is a weekend drama that you can watch on tvN every Saturday and Sunday. The opposite role is actress Jung So-min, who plays the role of actor Jang Wook in the drama. Many people were expected to like the Hong sisters' play, but many people have been receiving favorable reviews since the first broadcast. People are already saying that Lee Jae-wook is the new character in his life. It is evaluated that the development is fast and CG is worth watching. I haven't watched the 1st and 2nd episodes yet because I was playing on the weekend, but I'll have to watch them starting tonight.


댓글