여름철 피부관리 방법과 피부에 좋은 음식

Actress Kim Go-eun's best drama appearance

 It is the introduction of Kim Go-eun's drama, which I have come to like since some time ago. My first debut was in the 2012 movie "Eunkyo." At that time, I didn't know he was such an attractive actor, but the more I saw him, he was good at acting and he was so attractive in the real world. So, you can think of it as falling in love. Actually, I couldn't watch a lot of dramas because I made my debut as a movie star and appeared more in movies, but I think I'm an actor who likes dramas a lot like me because they're all amazing.


Actress Kim Go-eun's best drama appearance

Below is a list of dramas that actress Kim Go-eun starred in. It's mixed with a brief explanation and a review that I appreciated.


작은 아씨들-김고은
출처: tvN 작은 아씨들 김고은




Cheese in the trap (2016, tvN)

A female college student's romance thriller who saw her real self behind the perfect man's smile. 

The original is "Cheese in the Trap" by Soonki on Naver Webtoon. In the case of movies and dramas based on the original work, there is a lot of controversy over casting. Chee In-do was also mentioned as a cast for Suzy's role as Hong Seol in Yeoju at first, but Kim Go-eun finally appeared. There were many stories that did not fit well with the webtoon's Hongseol in appearance, but it was a case that calmed the controversy with his acting skills. 

Park Hae-jin, Seo Kang-joon, Lee Sung-kyung, Nam Joo-hyuk, Park Min-ji, and other actors appeared. There are many different parts from webtoons, so I think it was a drama that people who liked the original work were disappointed in the second half. I was able to watch it without burden because it was my first time watching a drama without reading a webtoon, but I remember feeling sorry that Nam Joo's proportion was too small. Still, I think the ratings were high from the first broadcast and the topic was high.


Guardian, The Lonely and Great God(2016, tvN)

A mysterious romantic story that takes place with the appearance of a girl of destiny who should have died. 

tvN's 10th anniversary romance fantasy drama Goblin is thought to be Kim Go-eun's representative work. There are many people who think it's their favorite drama. It is a drama that became a hot topic even before the show began because it was the work of Kim Eun-sook, a very popular writer, and the cast of actors became a hot topic. Writer Kim Eun-sook created a huge syndrome with "After the Sun" before the goblin, raising expectations for her next work, but she could also be told that she was Kim Eun-sook as a goblin. 

The elements of the characters Goblin, Grim Reaper, and Bride Goblin were also attractive, and the past was the background of the present era, and the drama was richer with the addition of previous life, present life, and mythological elements. In addition, Kim Eun-sook's unique lines were also very attractive.

Gong Yoo in the role of Kim Shin, Kim Go-eun in the role of Ji Eun-tak, Lee Dong-wook in the role of Grim Reaper Wang Yeo, Yoo In-na in the role of Kim Sun, and Yook Sung-jae in the role of Yoo Deok-hwa. Each character was very charming. Lee El, who plays Samsin Grandmother, and Kim Byung-chul, who plays Park Joong-heon, are also memorable. Ji Eun-tak was originally destined not to be born, but he was born with the mercy of Kim Shin, so he was born with the fate of a goblin bride. 


The King: Eternal Monarch (2020, SBS)

It is a romance between the emperor of the Korean Empire, a constitutional monarch, and a detective of the Republic of Korea.  This drama is also written by Kim Eun-sook, a writer of SBS Friday-Saturday drama. It was a work that attracted many people's attention when it began with the casting of Lee Min-ho of the heirs and Kim Go-eun of the goblin as a fantasy romance. It was a bit hard to understand because of the difficult world view, but I watched it until the end. At the beginning of the drama, the ratings were good, but the ratings dropped significantly toward the last episode, and it was also called Kim Eun-sook's failure. The most disappointing thing was that the PPL was too much. If I had reduced the PPL, I would have been able to concentrate more easily.

Kim Eun-sook's romance line is still very good. Actors Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun, Woo Do-hwan, Kim Kyung-nam, Jung Eun-chae, and Lee Jung-jin appeared.


Yumi's Cells 1 & 2 (2021, 2022, tvN)

It is a drama based on the Naver webtoon "Yumi's Cells" and is produced in a seasonal way. Season 1 has a total of 14 episodes, and it was broadcast on tvN after pre-released TVing. Cell-stimulated empathy romance! Kim Yu-mi's love and daily life story is the first drama to combine live-action and 3D animation. Those of you who saw it would know, but aren't the cells so cute? Love cells, emotional cells, opposite sex cells, and retort cells are all cute. 

Kim Go-eun appears as Kim Yu-mi, acting as the deputy finance minister of Korean National Food, and Ahn Bo-hyun, who plays Koo Woong, is the main character in season 1. I didn't watch webtoons, but I watched dramas first, so I thought Woong and I were doing well. I learned that season 2 is coming out after watching the ending of the last episode of season 1. I thought Gooong looked good with Yumi even though he was a little stuffy, but there was a reason why Yoo Bobby's appearance was unusual. 

Yumi's Cells Season 1, which I enjoyed watching Yumi's real love and social life, and the stories of the cells, I think it's a drama that's not light because there's a lot of things I realize through the narration and lines of the cells.

Following Kim Go-eun's drama "Yumi's Cells" season 1, season 2 has been released since June 10, 2022. This season, there are 14 episodes that will be released every week. The male lead in this season 2 is Yoo Bobby (Park Jin-young). The sweet relationship with Yubabi, which begins after breaking up with Koo Woong, begins. He's a popular and talented co-worker. For those who haven't seen it yet, I won't say much because I was spoiled. When I searched Yumi's cells, the name "reindeer" kept coming out, so I searched... Anyway, season 3 is said to not be produced, but I'm also curious if the story will be developed differently from the original webtoon.


Little Women(2022, tvN)


It is a story about three sisters, who are poor but raised with friendship, confronting the richest and most powerful family in Korea in their own way. 
Kim Go-eun plays Oh In-ju, the first daughter of a poor family. After graduating from a two-year university, I quickly got a job and made money. I like to count money, so I work as an accountant at a construction company.



Kim Go-eun's acting seems like a mysterious magical acting that becomes the character itself. I'm going to watch all the movies I've starred in. Kim Go-eun, who is so cute 💗 I'm rooting for you.


댓글