여름철 피부관리 방법과 피부에 좋은 음식

The drama that actor So Ji-sub starred in

 Today's actor is my favorite So Ji Sub. He's so cool now, and there are many actors who are good at acting. I don't like a celebrity like crazy, but I think my root is So Ji-sub. To be exact, I started liking it when I was in "I'm Sorry, I Love You." I think there are a lot of people who became fans at this time. I was a middle school senior who had to study hard at the time, and I remember watching "I'm Sorry, I Love You" on TV while going to the reading room. Of course, not just me, but most of the students in the study room didIf my mom knew, she would be a back smashing, but the drama was so fun, and the actors were cool, pretty, and it was a perfect drama, so I remember not being able to miss it. 

Came back with "Dr. Royer." These days, young people don't seem to know the days of So Ji-seop's prime, and I'm posting like this to introduce some of the dramas he starred in.


The drama that actor So Ji-sub starred in

Below is a summary to recommend some of the dramas that actor So Ji-seop starred in, which I watched and liked.


소지섭-유령-메인
출처: SBS 유령 소지섭



Three men and three women (1996, MBC)

The first thing I introduced when I was in my prime was three men and three women lol. I've also captured the scene where I wore a wig. I think this is my debut drama. I remember three men and three women because it was so long ago, but I don't remember So Ji-seop's actor in it. I searched YouTube for the image below and captured it. But it was a very popular sitcom at the time, so I'd like to introduce it to you. Shin Dong-yeop, Song Seung-heon, Lim Chang-jung, Kim Jin, Kim Jung-min, Lee Hwi-jae, Woo Hee-jin, Lee Eui-jeong, Lee Je-ni, and Chae Jung-an were all in attendance.


Sweet Proposal (2001, MBC)

Jung Joon, Son Ye-jin, and Ji-woo appeared in a delicious proposal for a mbc tree mini series of delicious proposals.At that time, there were a lot of cast, but I was the first cast.There were a lot of words.Nevertheless, dramas were successful.Jang is a melody, and stories related to yoga is more stories related to yoga.Originally, Kim Jong-won played Nam Joo-won, but there was a story that he was replaced because of acting skills.


A thousand years of love (2003, SBS)

I think there are many people who like asthma.I couldn't see this, so I couldn't see this because I didn't see this.It is a story surrounding the last princess of Baekjeju and him.The belongings were in heaven in heaven and Kang Cheol-chul.


I Am Sorry, I Love You (2004, KBS)

What's the best drama for So Ji Sub? I'm sure there are a lot of people who think of "I'm sorry, I love you." It is also a drama that won the Baeksang Arts Awards for its Monday-Tuesday drama. Actors So Ji-seop, Lim Soo-jung, and Jung Kyung-ho appeared and you can watch it again with a wave stream. It is a story of a man who was adopted by Australia as a child being abandoned by his adoptive parents again and getting revenge, adding a melodrama to the story. It's a remake in many foreign countries. So Ji-sub plays Cha Moo-hyuk here. The highest viewer rating is 29.2%, and it is understandable that SBS's love story, Harvard, and MBC's hero era, is a rival drama at the same time. This drama is also about Lim's prime time. In addition, the OST of "Snow Flower" by Park Hyo-shin was very popular and many people still like it. Conclusion: I think this is the beginning of So Ji-seop's success.


Love in Bali (2004, SBS)

What happened in the SBS weekend special plan Bali is a drama starring Ha Ji-won, Jo In-sung, So Ji-seop, and Park Ye-jin. I remember the production of the drama was very unique. The ending is also quite shocking, so it is a memorable drama. I felt sorry for the female lead in the drama. At the same time, I couldn't take my eyes off the four main characters' square relationship. 

In fact, So Ji-seop gained huge popularity with "I'm Sorry, I Love You" in the same year and immediately appeared in "What Happened in Bali." In this drama, Jo In-sung was a huge hit, and So Ji-seop seemed to be slightly covered by it, but I think So Ji-seop and Jo In-sung were still very popular. But wouldn't it just be that women's hearts were more focused on Jo In-sung? In 2004, he won the men's popularity award in the TV category at the 40th Baeksang Arts Awards.


Cain and Abel (2009, SBS)

In the SBS drama Special Cain and Abel, he appears as a resident of emergency medicine. It was the first drama in five years since I was discharged from the military, and I think my acting skills were good. Those of you who watched the drama would know, but there were many scenes where the actor must have had a hard time filming, and the story was a bit difficult, but I think the ratings came out pretty well compared to the promotion.


Ghost (2012, SBS)

The SBS drama Special  "Ghost" is a crime and thriller drama written by Kim Eun-hee. The production team is the same as the drama "Sign" starring Park Shin-yang, so I was looking forward to it even before the show began. It is a story centered on cyber investigation, and along with So Ji-seop, Lee Yeon-hee, Um Ki-jun, and Kwak Do-won appeared. So Ji-seop played the role of the head of the Cyber Investigation Unit 1 of the National Police Agency's Cyber Investigation Unit and was an inflexible character who investigated in principle. For those who haven't seen it yet, I won't write down the details.


Master's Sun(2013, SBS)

I think it's a drama that showed a different performance from 'Ghost' with a romantic comedy + horror genre. It's a local horror that honors souls. The highest viewer rating is 23...It is a play written by Hong Mi-ran and Hong Jeong-eun, who are the best love and handsome with 6%. So there were also reviews that there were many similarities to the best love. I can't just watch it lightly because of the horror, but it's still fun? It was a drama that I could watch. The story isn't very solid, but it's still a drama with a viewer rating of more than 20%, so there were a lot of people like me.


Oh, my Venus(2015, KBS)

It was a romantic comedy with my favorite actress So Ji-sub + actress Shin Min-ah. And the chemistry between the two was great. The two extremes, Nam-joo and Yeo-joo, meet and fall in love, and there is a connection between them called "exercise." Yoo In-young and a friendly actor will also appear. KBS drama was in a slump, but I think it's a drama with good ratings. I thought So Ji-seop's prime time was from Misa and Bali, but I think he's becoming more and more handsome as time goes by.


My Secret Terrius (2018, MBC)

It stars So Ji-seop, Jung In-sun, Son Ho-jun, and Im Se-mi as spy and romantic comedy. So plays Kim Bon as a former NIS Black agent. Kim Bon's past strategy code name is Terrius, so the title of the drama is Terrius~Jung In-sun's first terrestrial lead, and it won many awards at the 2018 MBC Drama Awards, so it is especially meaningful for the actors. So Ji-seop won the MBC Acting Grand Prize for this drama, and Jeong In-sun and Kang Ki-young also won the writer's award.


Dr. Royer (2022, MBC)

I'm starring in the role of Han Han in the MBC Friday-Saturday drama Dr. Royer. It's also a suspense/medical/legal drama and it's a revenge drama. It tells the story of a surgeon who was robbed of everything by a rigged operation becoming a lawyer


I've introduced some dramas starring So Ji-sub. I enjoyed watching it and mainly focused on the works I wanted to introduce. If you want to recommend more, please leave it in the comments section below.



댓글